Thursday 24 October 2013

Review: Peace & Love & O.P.I

Hellooo :)
So i have recently bought quite a lot of nail polishes and kinda did a mini haul. I received my last nail polish from my recent purchases in the mail today and it is from the new O.P.I San Francisco collection called Peace & Love & OPI


 My swatches aren't very colour accurate :/ this polish has much more of a green/teal tone I think. I'm not really a dark polish person any more and I much prefer a creme over a duochrome but... this polish is so beautiful! It is really the only polish from the collection that I like apart from Alcatraz...Rocks (which I really really want). Formula was also great, opaque in 2 coats and not streaky.
I  am trying to get into different colours and stop just buying pastels :S Even though it is now spring in Australia, the weather has still been a bit cold so I think I might try this out after my current mani starts to chip haha
Kimberley x


No comments:

Post a Comment