Tuesday 22 October 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hey and welcome to my blog!
 My name is Kimberley, I'm 20 and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. For about a year now, I have been obsessing over nail polish and have slowly built up my collection (even though I am still not satisfied with it :P). Painting my nails has now become a much loved hobby of mine which I try to do quite regularly (about 3-4 times a week). I wanted to create this blog just to show people my manicures as I get so inspired by other nail bloggers out there. I am definitely no professional and since I am inspired by so many people out there, I will never claim another persons nail art as my own. My usual nail look is quite simple because of my lack of nail art skills which I am trying to improve haha. I thought I would just add some older pictures along with this post so you can see how I would usually paint my nails. So enjoy :)












No comments:

Post a Comment