Wednesday 27 November 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny & O.P.I Save Me

Hey. I've been pretty sick the last couple of days so I wanted to do my nails with something a little simple (and yes, even though I'm sick I still had a craving to do my nails :/). I have on one coat of O.P.I Save Me over two coats of the beautiful Essie Bikini So Teeny.
p.s. please ignore the couple little cuts on my fingers and how dry my cuticles are :(




Essie Bikini So Teeny is such a nice pastel light blue, I really don't know how to describe the colour because I would say it's like a cornflour blue but a bit lighter? It also has subtle silver shimmer that you probably will not be able to see on the nail. This is a stunning colour though, perfect for spring! My formula is a bit annoying to work with and likes to drag, but I used 2 coats and it was nice and opaque.

Save Me is a polish absolutely packed with silver shimmer and tons of holographic bar glitter. I also remember that it is from the Nicki Minaj collection. I love this in the bottle so much, it has really good coverage (almost too good) because when I wear it over other colours, the silver shimmer stands out more haha. So I think you could pull this off without a base? I also don't mind bar glitter, and these stick up a little but majority are flat and great with top coat.

Hope you enjoyed reading, Kimberley x

No comments:

Post a Comment