Saturday 2 November 2013

O.P.I Can't Let Go

Hey everyone :)
I had to do a quick mani today, as I don't have time to do them later. So what's quicker than using a texture polish?? I love them so much seriously..
This is O.P.I Can't Let Go from I think the Mariah Carey Collection from 2012? I'm not sure..























I really love O.P.I Liquid Sand polishes, I've been going a bit crazy lately buying them actually :S but I can't help it!
I have tried China Glaze textures, but I am desperate to try Zoya Pixie Dusts! I have seen Zoya's once in Adelaide in a little beauty salon, that is it. And the colours were all just shades of pink or yellow :/
I would buy them on ebay.. but they are so expensive on there! So when I visit America some day, that is when I'm going to go nail polish crazy :P
Anyways. The formula was great, opaque in two coats. But I found that it was a bit uneven? I don't know if it was just me trying to be quick so idk. The one thing I don't like about O.P.I is the brush, I know this is very debatable, but I feel personally that I have more control and can be more precise with a thinner one.
The colour is also a gorgeous shade of purple, not too dark and you are easily able to see the gorgeous purple shimmer throughout.
That's all from me for now, thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Kimberley x

2 comments:

  1. I like this Polish color! And I'm in love with the polishes of OPI, Espacially the Liquid sand ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so beautiful aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete