Tuesday 19 November 2013

Versatile Blogger Award



Hey guys! I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Julia from Creativenails4fun :) She is one of the first blogs I checked out when I started my blog probably about a month ago now haha, and I loved her nail art. Thank you very much Julia :)


So I thought I would tell you 7 random things about myself!

1. I am obsessed with the paranormal including TV shows & books (but I would consider myself a skeptic)
2. I have never been on an airplane :(
3. I would like to live in Canada
4. I want to be a police officer one day
5. I HATE bacon!
6. I love history
7. My absolute favourite food is garlic bread :D

I think most of the people I follow regularly have been nominated so If I discover some new people, I'll nominate :)

The rules;
1) Thank the person who nominated you.

2) Include a link to their blog.

3) Select 14 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.

5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again Julia 
Kimberley x

2 comments:

  1. Oh...garlic bread<3 Haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! And thanks for your sweet words about my blog!!

    I'm also a big fan of you blog :D
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete