Tuesday 31 December 2013

O.P.I You're Such a Budapest & Polka.com

Happy New Year! Before we start 2014, I have my last post for 2013. This has been a pretty good year, it just sucks I can't celebrate tonight because I have work early in the morning :( but that's ok, there is always next year haha. Anyways.. I could not decide what polish to wear but I ended up with O.P.I You're Such a Budapest & O.P.I Polka.com which are both from the Euro Centrale Spring collection this year.




 You're Such a Budapest is a beautiful bright lilac with very subtle shimmer which you can only see in the bottle. Opaque in two coats and such a nice formula to work with. Polka.com is a mix of pink, blue & purple glitters and micro glitters in a clear base. Had to do a bit of dabbing with this.
I know I have said once before that I don't like the brush on O.P.I's.... but I think I take that back haha. I have come to realise that the wider brush is actually so much easier to control and quicker. O.P.I really does have the best formula hands down. The trouble I have had with China Glaze & Essie lately has confirmed this haha. I would love to grow my collection, but they're are just so expensive here in Australia D:

Anyway! See everybody next year :D
Kimberley xx

2 comments:

  1. They are both very pretty! What a bummer that you have to work early, but there is always the weekend even :) Can't wait to see your posts next year, happy 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sucks, but I can't resist the good money haha. Thank you so much, I look forward to your posts too! Happy New Year :)

      Delete